GearBlocks on Steam
GearBlocks Demo 0.6.7518
Hey everyone, I’ve just released a demo update with all the UI and
workshop improvements that I discussed in the previous blog post, along
with several bug fixes, enjoy!
- Improved UI textures, colours, and elements to make the UI more legible and easier to use.
- Improved the general appearance and layout of all the UI menus and screens.
Selection lists of saved games / constructions are no longer refreshed
every time UI screens are opened, only when something has changed.
- Improved Workshop browser screen, including search functionality, various sorting & filtering options, and voting.
- In saved game / construction UI screens, shown saves can now be filtered by their tags.
- Added UI support for publishing saved games to the Workshop, and for loading downloaded games.
- Saved game / construction tags are now forced to be all lowercase, in order to match Steam Workshop.
- Double clicking on a saved game / construction will now load / spawn it.
- User now asked to confirm before overwriting an existing saved game / construction.
- Esc. key now backs out of in-game GUIs.
- Added a “Steam Workshop agreement” popup UI that is shown after publishing an item when the player needs to agree to it.
- Increased LOD transition / draw distances for parts.
- Bug fixes.
- Upgraded to Unity 2019.4.5.