Hey everyone, quite a few fixes and improvements have accumulated since the last demo update, so I decided it was worth releasing another one.
- Many optimisations to UI, overlays, and indicators. Improves performance especially with a large number of parts / constructions.
- Minor tweaks to builder tool:-
- Click and drag “threshold” now only applies to move manipulator.
- Prevented dragging the part selection’s pivot point below ground.
- Increased targeting distance.
- Removed “Prevent Interpenetration When Attaching Parts” toggle from “advanced options” (still available in the demo by setting “PartPenetrationTestEnabled” to false in the debug console).
- Added toggle to “advanced options” to disable the centre of mass indicator.
- Modified control wheel part behaviour to check for player distance and facing direction.
- Added option to light part behaviour settings for disabling shadow casting.
- Implemented copy paste for part behaviour settings.
- Improved part resizing indicator to show numbered unit dimensions.
- Gear engagement indicators now shown for all gears in part selection when aligning.
- Added settings to controls options to invert horizontal and / or vertical mouse rotation of the part selection.
- Updated help UI screen.
- Bug fixes.
- Upgraded to Unity 2021.3.26.